Regency DKI offers clean-up services for:
- Sump-Pump Back-Ups
- Broken or Frozen Pipes
- Plumbing Back-Ups
- Roof Leaks
- Sewer Back-Ups
- Storm Recovery
- Broken or Malfunctioning Appliances
- Other Disasters
Water Damage Restoration Services
With more than twenty years of involvement in the disaster clean-up industry, Regency DKI has the experience and the knowledge to handle every type of water damage that may occur to your property. Our team will respond quickly to assess and begin restoring our clients residential, industrial, and commercial properties. Some of the services that Regency DKI provides to restore your property include: water extraction and pump outs, complete structural drying, dehumidification, mold and sewage remediation, and off-site personal property cleaning.
What to expect when you place a call to Regency DKI:
- An immediate response to your emergency situation.
- A thorough inspection of the loss using state-of- the-art equipment.
- Protection of your contents by moving them out of harm’s way.
- Inspection to determine the source of loss.
- Prompt Initiation of your repairs: including water extraction and drying.
- Daily monitoring of the loss to ensure that it is drying properly.
- A transparent relationship with Regency DKI, to ensure you are updated on what exactly is going on during the restoration of your property.
What to do if you are affected by a flood:
- Contact Regency DKI at 1-888- 354-2447 for a prompt property damage assessment. If you are insured, it is likely that your insurance policy requires you take prompt action to minimize damages to your home covered under your policy.
- Call your insurance company immediately to report the damage and review your coverage. (Regency DKI does not make any determinations or decisions regarding insurance coverage.)
- Stay out of the area unless you are wearing protective gear. The water may contain dangerous contaminants, and it may also be hiding unseen dangers like broken glass and nails.
- If possible, turn off water and electrical power to the flooded area. This will prevent more water from entering the area, and it will ensure the water isn’t carrying an electrical current.
- Don’t use items that were affected by the flood until they have been thoroughly sanitized. The items may have picked up harmful bacteria.